JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
That is funny!

how did you get that domain? I thought he had all those used...

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Nice:smokin:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Not all of them :devil:

I wonder what they are saying on "that" forum. My IP is banned so I can't go there :laughing:
I'm sure they aren't saying anything. Except for those PM'd for their heresy, there is no public mention by the moderators of anything outside of JKF. As far as most of the members are concerned, JKF is an all encompassing site that represents everything JK related.

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
let me get this straight. Now that jkforum redirects.... some people whom might want to tell someone where to go to look at ylop ecnamrofrep stuff can use that and it not get edited or the banned?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Finally! That should've been done a long time ago. I wonder how many Jewel fans are crying because of that too...
LOL I hit that stupid Jewel forum on accident quite a bit when we used to be a sponsor on Eddie's site. It took me a while to remember there was a dash in his domain name. I never thought of trying to buy the domain though, very clever!!!

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
I like it

I like it!!!!! Good Job!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.