JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been taking my vehicles to Sears for over 18 years for the alignment, balance, and rotate. I know they don't actually align anything other than tow but I get the print out that shows me all the measurements in degrees and I can tweak all my control arms at home off of that. The only thing I can't do myself is balance these 40's which is why I have been going there.

These service idiots decide just by looking at my big Jeep that it can't even be fast enough to even need a balance so they just say "I don't want to work on this big MotherF'er so F this dude" and then laugh at how they are charging me for doing nothing. FYI 6.0l V8 >:)

Dipshits didn't realize I had my dashcam on recording the whole thing. Afterwards I showed the video to the manager and sent a copy to Sears Auto corporate and the Manager apologized over and over. He refunded me and said the guy would be fired. I will never go back to Sears again.

Watch the short video below

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
"yeah fuck this guy" that's what pisses me off the most. No fuck you dickhead.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
485 Posts
Holy shit. I need to buy a dash cam don't I...?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So did you tell him before or after you confronted his manager that you had a video of his conduct?
While I was playing the video for him after I showed his manger!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did whole bricks get shat at that point?
I told the manager that he might want to send this guy packing quickly before corporate calls him and ask him how he handled the situation.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Man I hope they not only fire the guy but who he was talking to and the manager!!!

Reactions: Riptide9

·
Super Moderator
6,182 Posts

The teenage,optimistic "me" used to tell myself the he was wrong and painfully out of touch w/ reality ,but as similar life and people experiences have occurred over 4 plus decades the advice of my Dad only becomes more and more relevant and sage ( even thought it is a bit of a downer) :

" You'll be far more generous than I could ever be if you trust a third of the people you will encounter in this lifetime but a third of the time,son "

It doesn't matter if it's idiots pulling out in front of you at intersections or douchebaggery in a Sears Auto service center * ;
Ya gotta lock,load and then rely on yourself these days...

(* now , I'm in for a :shitstorm: but seriously, what the heck do ya think is gonna happen to ya if ya take an $80k Jeep to a Sears where they make $13.00 an hour ?
I wouldn't pull mine in a sears parking lot, let alone any nimrod there touch anything on her . )

I am extremely impressed and feel it's awesome the OP caught these gene pool weakeners by way of dashcam but this doesn't surprise me in the least,behavior wise..

·
Super Moderator
6,182 Posts
I have a dash mount for my cell to charge it and to use as a dash cam.

yup. RamBall here for the same .

Unfortunately, the mental midget that is now seeking employment and that starred in the OPs video
would probably notice that the " rich MoFo" even left his cellphone in the dash "of this big muthf*cka" and would then use it to text dick pix to his baby's momma or whatev ...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sears, not surprised. I've spent a few hours of my life with their customer service dept dealing with shitty appliances. Never again.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 44 Posts