JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to hear from other Washington JK owners. I see them on the streets so I know you're out there! :mr-t:

I was in Seattle but I am now in the Auburn area. Keep an eye out for me!

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats funny. There has been a few times driving the WAPCE's 4runner that I caught myself wavingto a Jeep when I saw the confused look on their face:lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just bought ours this week.

We live in NE Tacoma.

Where do you like to get yours dirty?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Steel Blue Unlimited Sahara in Bellevue here...

I won't freak out if you wave, but I probably wouldn't notice since I only wave to and look for the wave from other Wranglers (I don't believe in the so called 'Lifted Wave' -- does that make me a snob?)

--Sky

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, great. Now people start to pipe up and I am no longer in Washington!! :shaking:

I just moved to Colorado but to answer the question earlier, check out Evans Creek. That is my favorite place in Washington to go but it is likely that you may recive body damage out there since there are some hardcore sections. If you want to go someplace to take it easy check out Tahoyha (sp?). You can find fun stuff, they have a rock garden and you can make through all parts with no body damage unless you really seek it out.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Seattle area here... do the I-5 commute every day in my JK.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha, I don't miss I-5! I was doing that commute for a while, Auburn to Downtown Seattle. I just moved out to Denver and the traffic is SO nice out here compared to Seattle!!

BTW, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Checking in here with my second post. Live in Everett with my Jeep that looks like this.

·
Registered
33 Posts
soon to be washington wheeler. i am actually from tacoma, and just getting back there before i leave for the desert in march. any way looking to do a trip the 1st or 4th weekend in feb. let me know please.

couple pics of my rig

hope to see some of you around.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Just hanging out here in Vancouver WA. Anyone else around here?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 239 Posts