JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was a beautiful day today... Crystal blue skies, cool breeze, wispy high clouds, bright warming sun... so I decided to postpone the wedding and go wheeling!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Few more...

Attachments

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
I spied an elusive Perkelius Mammaria in the reflections, did you catch it and observe it?

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I posted it just for YOU! :thankyou:

Since I've been working out, my abs are fuckin ripped but I just can't seem to get rid of these pesky ol moobs. :bawling:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
I posted it just for YOU! :thankyou:

Since I've been working out, my abs are fuckin ripped but I just can't seem to get rid of these pesky ol moobs. :bawling:
Well fuck, if you were wearing the boot cuts and the white top in the fourth picture down, well hello there! :D

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Nah... I don't even like to stop to eat lunch! A ceremony would've taken WAY too long.
Stub you got it all fucked up my man...do take the preacher out there. Make it short and sweet (I do, she does. Opposed? Fuck them then fuck the bride). Only thing is to do it super early that way if it don't work out you still got the rest of the day to wheel...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stub you got it all fucked up my man...do take the preacher out there. Make it short and sweet (I do, she does. Opposed? Fuck them then fuck the bride). Only thing is to do it super early that way if it don't work out you still got the rest of the day to wheel...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
:D

I just hope that everyone is still going to be able to come when we eventually set the date ( for the THIRD TIME!!). Coordinating everyone's schedules has been a bitch which is why we had to postpone it again. Unless we want to pay for another marriage license then we had better get this thing done pretty soon.

Would GOD mind if I did her in the church??? That question just begs the song:

Frank Zappa - Catholic Girls - YouTube

·
Registered
990 Posts
:D

I just hope that everyone is still going to be able to come when we eventually set the date ( for the THIRD TIME!!). Coordinating everyone's schedules has been a bitch which is why we had to postpone it again. Unless we want to pay for another marriage license then we had better get this thing done pretty soon.

Would GOD mind if I did her in the church??? That question just begs the song:

I thought that was how it was supposed to be done?:dunno:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts