JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Can't see the pic too well.....are those Safari Straps on the Warrior rig?

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
oh, ok.....couldn't tell from the pic. Any up-close shots? Whose straps are they? Details?

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
aha i just wanted Chris to dig deeper into his computer.... an get his eyes from tearing trying to zoom in... lmao but i was able to see Hatch & Maral @ SEMA , an chat a bit with them.... good to see them!!!
I am going to drive up to your shop just to pin you down and wipe my tear-stained eyes on you. That's just mean. :thefinger:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
They are not listed as a new product being featured at SEMA. Possibly that Safari Straps custom made a set with the Warrior logo?
Read up above where Dirty says they were a "very poor knock off" of SS. Why would SS make a shitty one-off of their product just to put on somebody else's rig with their logo?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To shed some light...The 'straps' as many have refereed to them as, are a cargo netting system and are still prototypes. They are made by Warrior Products as part of our soft goods division, Flex Armor.

Also I would like to address one of the early posts made in this thread...
Nope they werent they were a very poor knock off. :shaking:
All I can say to this post, not knowing anything about the 'safari starps' mentioned previously is this: The cargo netting systems being developed by the Flex Armor division of Warrior Products (as seen in the pic above) are constructed by skilled individuals, using high quality materials, and as with all of our products, they are designed, and built in the USA.

This product line is still in development, but if anyone has any questions about the product line they can PM/email me and I will do my best to answer any questions.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts