Can you describe "loose" more accurately. What exactly are they doing or not doing?
1. Is the outer handle of the latch a gloss or a matte black color?
2. If you close the door, and then push the inner handle toward the back of the Jeep as to kind of force the latch closed, does it lock into place more tightly?
Answer those 3 questions and I'll be able to tell you what's going on and how we're gonna fix it.
1. Is the outer handle of the latch a gloss or a matte black color? (YES LOSE)
The handle flops aroud even when locked. Spring is on the catch were it belongs.
2. If you close the door, and then push the inner handle toward the back of the Jeep as to kind of force the latch closed, does it lock into place more tightly?(Not really) If you push out on the door the rattle stops same as when you pull it in tight. Seems the latch is over sized for the Stricker on the body. If you put electrical tape on the stricker it works Great.
More than likely you have a set of our first production run door handles. Simple warranty exchange will get you taken care of.
I can do one of two things.
1. I can email you a calltag. You print it, put the handles in the box, and hand it off to Fedex. When I receive them, I send you a replacement set of handles. The only downside to this is there is a wait time from holding to receive the handles.
2. I sell you a set of handles for $39/pair + shipping and email you a calltag. Your money is refunded when we receive the returned handles. Downside to this is you have to front money, but you get replacements faster.
Let me know what you want to do, then email me the following details to jason at warriorproducts dot com
3. Address (must be physical, no PO boxes)
4. Number of door handles to exchange? (1 or 2 pairs basically)
5. Where you purchased from
If you choose option 2, someone will call you to collect payment information.
In the future if you have any questions on our product, wp at warriorproducts dot com is our general customer service email address.
A forum community dedicated to Jeep Wrangler JK owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, reviews, engine swaps, troubleshooting, suspension, and more!