JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not being from the area, and hearing horror stories about Jeep dealerships voiding warranty's because we mod our Jeep. I just about hit 13000, and noticed a "clicking" sound the other night. I know what that might mean, and I won't be able to look at it myself until Sunday. I'm in the Wall NJ area, anyone know a dealership that will just do the work that's needed without braking my stones about my mods or even worse voiding my warranty entirely? There must be one around, where have you guys gone?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Not being from the area, and hearing horror stories about Jeep dealerships voiding warranty's because we mod our Jeep. I just about hit 13000, and noticed a "clicking" sound the other night. I know what that might mean, and I won't be able to look at it myself until Sunday. I'm in the Wall NJ area, anyone know a dealership that will just do the work that's needed without braking my stones about my mods or even worse voiding my warranty entirely? There must be one around, where have you guys gone?
World Jeep in Shrewsbury, give service department a call and ask for Bill Osborne and tell him Patrick Brennan referred you, he'll take care of you and you'll be setup with a loaner.

Service: (888) 706-1148

681 Shrewsbury Ave, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
World Jeep in Shrewsbury, give service department a call and ask for Bill Osborne and tell him Patrick Brennan referred you, he'll take care of you and you'll be setup with a loaner.

Service: (888) 706-1148

681 Shrewsbury Ave, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702

That's awesome! Thanks for the quick reply, And once I get under there on Sunday I will give Bill a call. Thanks for the quick reply!:bounce:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Sorry....I feel bad I referred you to them...they did right by me...
it's not your fault they ordered 3 diff parts and each one wasnt the right part :suicide:

we're on day 7. he's got until friday until i make 'the call'

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, So since I started looking for some place, Murphy's law kicked in and now my check engine light came on. Apparently, Bill no longer works at world jeep, so anyone else know where we can warranty work done on our modded jeeps?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Ok, So since I started looking for some place, Murphy's law kicked in and now my check engine light came on. Apparently, Bill no longer works at world jeep, so anyone else know where we can warranty work done on our modded jeeps?
WTF? I just saw him a few weeks ago there. Still go to world. It wasn't just him, their service in general fixes modded and wheeled jeeps with no jeep was off road bullshit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So, thanks to ripnhl2005, I took my Jeep to World Jeep and got taken care of. They took care of my check engine light with a quick flash, took care of my rear seat which was stuck, got an oil change since i was there and due anyway, and even gave my Jeep a quick wash. In and out in about 2 hours for under $70, and they confirmed they are not sticklers about our warranties. Great reference, and great experience. Just thought I'd share for anyone else wondering.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
So, thanks to ripnhl2005, I took my Jeep to World Jeep and got taken care of. They took care of my check engine light with a quick flash, took care of my rear seat which was stuck, got an oil change since i was there and due anyway, and even gave my Jeep a quick wash. In and out in about 2 hours for under $70, and they confirmed they are not sticklers about our warranties. Great reference, and great experience. Just thought I'd share for anyone else wondering.
Awesome! Glad you got everything fixed!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts