JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the 7 inch lights on their bumper? If so, who do you like them? I'm considering these on the bumper paired up with the 4 inch on the windshield mounts. Anyone got some pics? Thx!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Anyone have the 7 inch lights on their bumper? If so, who do you like them? I'm considering these on the bumper paired up with the 4 inch on the windshield mounts. Anyone got some pics? Thx!
Can't speak to the wireless ones, but I do know that the Warn 7" HID light is the SAME light as the Q-Star, Rugged Ridge, and the ones found at Checker Auto Parts for $275-300 a pair.

I only know this because I bought the 7" Q-Star HID's and compared them to my friends Warn 7" HID's and they are identical aside from the Warn grill.

I have them on my RR Front Bumper hoop and LOVE them. Super easy to wire/install/mount, and incredibly bright. Well worth the sub-300 price.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
The difference between those are wiring and such, which can make a one product superior over another. Nice eye though. :)

The main advantage of the Warn is not having to run anything through the firewall and installation is easier. I've not seen the output on the 4" lights, but the 7" ones are quite impressive.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Hm, I think it'd be cheaper to get a pair of dually's or D2's and they'd be just as bright but in a smaller package.

-Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts