JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 08 rubicon w/ terraflex budget boost and 35" tires. I am wanting to upgrade to a long arm kit or 4 link. I have reviewed several lifts and thought I settled on the full traction 4" 4link system until i read a horrible review online in a thread. Any help on the best lift not concerned with price as much as performance on road and off. Please help me before I make a mistake. I am either going to go with a rubicon express lift or the full traction. Rubicon Express is a long arm kit and full traction is a 4link (i think). any help would be appreciated

www.smorr.net

·
Banned
104 Posts
I currently have a 08 rubicon w/ terraflex budget boost and 35" tires. I am wanting to upgrade to a long arm kit or 4 link. I have reviewed several lifts and thought I settled on the full traction 4" 4link system until i read a horrible review online in a thread. Any help on the best lift not concerned with price as much as performance on road and off. Please help me before I make a mistake. I am either going to go with a rubicon express lift or the full traction. Rubicon Express is a long arm kit and full traction is a 4link (i think). any help would be appreciated

he POLY PERFO

www.smorr.net
Well 1st of all avoid the F.T. kit at all cost. I have seen and heard nothing but horror stories bout their product and customer service. 2nd why do you think you need a Long Arm? I went w/ the POLY PERFORMANCE SYNERGY and feel it was the best $$$ I spent on my JK. However if you feel that you have to have a LA kit I would go w/ the RUBICON over FULL TRAC all day and night for that matter. I would check out the TERAFLEX also though. My friend just installed his LA kit from them and it looks and performs great so far. So RUBICON EXPRESS..YES..TERAFLEX..YES..FULL TRACTION..NO!!!!!! But in my opinion talk to the guys at POLY, they have some of the best customer service I have ever dealt and have never loved my RUBICON more than after I installed the SYNERGY kit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts