JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted…. The name of a mechanic that can fix the front end of my JK in Phoenix. After 2 months or so of no more death wobble I went off road last Friday and now I cant even drive over 55.:bawling: When I do and hit the brakes the front end tries to jump up and slap me. I give up. I have tried every thing that all of you have told me to try and now this. I would like to take t to the dealer but don’t know if they will just blame the 2.5” BB I put on. :pissed::bawling:

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
My dealership told me that up to three inch lift will not void warranty.I have learned through experience that the service manager and or district manager has the final say on what they will cover. Chrysler customer service is a waste of time. They will always back the dealership. I think it's worth a shot taking it in. Just don't give them any info regarding going offroad. I did that and they used it against me. They may charge you to look at it and if they decide it's not covered your out that money. Just some info based on personal experience. Good Luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts