JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the wife's libby. We're looking for something around 235/70 r16s. Preferably in an all terrain. Possibly a well wearing mud (like bfgs). Never know what ya'll might have laying around :)

Thanks!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its an 06 Renegade. The lift and larger tires will come later, but for now, we have a baby on the way and need it at stock height :)

Mod money goes to the JK for now ;)

·
Registered
391 Posts
We have a few sets of JK take off wheels and tires some have very low miles and others have more

·
Registered
391 Posts
Jeff,

Anything that'll fit a stock height Libby? I know the absolute max for them is 245/70r16

LOL I can't remember all the stuff I have laying around here or the sizes
I have piles and piles of them.
I do have a set of steel wheels with factory tires from a 2010 JK
they are the basic wheels and tires and are 16" with I think only a few hundred miles on them i'll need to check the size on them I am pretty sure they will fit the Libby I want to say they are 225's I also have a set of aluminum wheels from a JK but I leant them out to someone but should have them back soon they are also 16" but probably a bit larger tires. They are the aluminum wheels
I did take pictures several months ago i'll see if I can dig them up and email them to you. I usually take a picture of the size as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts