JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for stock control arms... I know most of you guys have already tossed them in the trash but for those who haven't, toss them this way! :beer:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I have talked to 4 or 5 people on here and everybody says "Cover shipping and send me your addy" and when I do, I have no word from anybody.... What's up peoples?????
If anybody has any control arms that they are tossing out, I'll take them. I'll pay for shipping etc.

Rich

·
Registered
73 Posts
Jeepmods...if you can wait a month I will have 2011 stock (with only approx. 2700 miles on them) front lower and rear lower control arms I'd sell to you. Putting the new lift on in a month. Since we both live in hampton roads you wouldn't have to pay shipping we could just meet somewhere.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got some rear uppers you are welcome to, all others I've given out.
Sent you a PM.

Jeepmods...if you can wait a month I will have 2011 stock (with only approx. 2700 miles on them) front lower and rear lower control arms I'd sell to you. Putting the new lift on in a month. Since we both live in hampton roads you wouldn't have to pay shipping we could just meet somewhere.
What would you like to get for them? Sounds like a meet and greet, Coffee?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts