JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello jeep owners! I want to become a jeep owner myself, help!
I'm trying to buy a 2007-2008 Rubicon, 4 door, automatic. I can pay up to $20,000. I'd want it fully stock, and not off-roaded much, or at all, and with low miles ~15k.

Also, if dealerships dropped price to about $30k+fees on '09 models, would they sell a new '08 for $25k, or that'd never happen?

Are there any places other then Craigslist, ebay, and autotrader that I should be looking at? any special rubicon for sale forums?
Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Too bad you weren't in the market for one a couple of months ago. I'm gonna end up getting mine (ordered on/about 27 Mar 09) for $23,407 + TTL. Will end up about $25k.

I think you'll be hard pressed to find those prices on new now. Maybe if you look around (and are willing to travel to it), then you might find one on cars.com or ebay.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
You're gonna probably have to expand your requirements a bit. Especially the mileage requirement. 15k is pretty low, especially for an '07. If you're not too eager, then you might pull it off, but you'll probably end up waiting a while. Just depends on your situation.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bumpy...
any JK Unlimited Rubics for sale in Cali??
I can go up in my price a bit for right car. For some reason they're all in Texas :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts