JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo.... might need to be towing a trailer soon and no receiver on my Jeep, just a tow hook. Got the auto with 4.10s and getting the wire harness is no big deal. Just need a receiver. Post up or PM me what kind of price you can do. Need receiver and bolts.

Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Receiver

I have a Rugged Ridge oem looking hitch with bolts made for the 07/08 jk. It is black and easy to install. I am asking 60.00 for it. Brand new it was 99.00. I had it on my 08 for 2 months and it was never used. We replaced the bumper with one that had the hitch already. If your interested, call me at 205-914-2293, name Wes.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have a stock JK Receiver Hitch with bolts. I replaced my rear bumper @ 1350 miles. I never put anything in the receiver. $75 plus shipping. PM me if interested.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Who Discovered Australia

thanks a lot , bump up up up!!  Teacher: Find Australia on the map for me, Johnny.  Johnny: It's there, sir.  Teacher: That's right. Now Sammy, who discovered Australia?  Sammy: Johnny, sir.Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,buy cheap wow Power Leveling,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ... Supply Cheap WoW Gold to our loyal customers. Buy WoW Gold,cheap aoc gold, now, we have available stock of aoc power leveling,on most of the servers. We can provide really cheap World of warcraft Power Leveling. Enjoy a new life, We are a world class wow Power Leveling store online !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts