JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks. As you can see, I am new here, although I'm a long-time Jeep rider. Anyhow, I'm currently driving a 2011 4-door Sahara.

Evidently, someone decided to back up into my car and take off without letting me know that they dented up my front bumper. :pissed:

I'm not looking for anything special, just a standard OEM part. I called my local dealer and they wanted $344 (seriously). I see that some people give them away for nothing (or almost nothing) on here, but that's NOT what I'm looking for, and I am willing to PAY for one. I live in NJ and would prefer local pickup, but would pay all shipping charges to someone that's not local.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I would try Craigs list and Try the NJ section of this forum there are alot of NJ guys here and they are very helpful.
If that all fails I have one for sale it has the fog light holes but no lights or tow hooks but you should have all that. It does have some some scraches but not bad at all
I don't want much for it ($30) but it would be costly to ship. I could wrap it in plastic and stick a UPS lable on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ice! One quick question...To clarify, by the "NJ Section", you mean the USA Northeast forum, right? I see there's also a sticky in there about a Jersey Crew...I just don't want to go posting in the wrong place, especially as a newb.

BTW, if I'm unsuccessful, I'm going to keep you in mind. $30 + ground shipping is still waaay better than $344. Plus the guys at my dealership have the worst, most condescending attitude problem ever (welcome to the Jerz).

·
Registered
355 Posts
If you come across an extra one, let me know. I'm looking for one myself. Good luck!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Thanks Ice! One quick question...To clarify, by the "NJ Section", you mean the USA Northeast forum, right? I see there's also a sticky in there about a Jersey Crew...I just don't want to go posting in the wrong place, especially as a newb.

BTW, if I'm unsuccessful, I'm going to keep you in mind. $30 + ground shipping is still waaay better than $344. Plus the guys at my dealership have the worst, most condescending attitude problem ever (welcome to the Jerz).
Yep that's it.
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29
Just post your new and wanted to say Hi and oh by the way I'm looking for a stock bumper. I think they will be glad to help out. and you should post in the Welcome Room so everyone can welcome you here:beer:
Welcome to JKO!:bounce:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts