JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking for an OEM front bumper with Fogs and tow hooks. Willing to drive within a reasonable distance to pickup. Located outside of Philadelphia, PA.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have an OEM bumper I just took off, but no fogs or hooks, sorry! If you still want it, we can work some kind of small $... I live in D.C.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I am looking for one with fogs and tow hook holes. It could be a stubby bumper as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Dave, this is Matt, I purchased your Mopar steel wheels you had for sale a little while back. I am looking for the bumper and the metal support that sits inside of it. I got in a minor accident and bent that metal piece within my current bumper, and the plastic bumper piece is pretty shot too. So I am looking for the both of those. I don't need the fogs or the tow hooks, mine are fine. If you have them available I would definitely drive up to grab them. Let me know.
Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hey Dave, this is Matt, I purchased your Mopar steel wheels you had for sale a little while back. I am looking for the bumper and the metal support that sits inside of it. I got in a minor accident and bent that metal piece within my current bumper, and the plastic bumper piece is pretty shot too. So I am looking for the both of those. I don't need the fogs or the tow hooks, mine are fine. If you have them available I would definitely drive up to grab them. Let me know.
Thanks, Matt
I have the pieces you need Matt! Just let me know when you want them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts