JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for any JK front axle with brakes, inner c's, and knuckles. Bent, broken, blown up ok. Brackets not needed. Base, 2WD or Rubicon acceptable.

Also interested in a 04 WJ (or equivalent year) front axle with the same requirements.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I have a D30 4:10 here with about 8,000 miles on it, including a Solid diff cover. It even has the stock drive shaft still attached.The only problem is it's sitting here in Durango, CO.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking for something closer to LA, but if I can't find anything I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I think I forgot to mention that it's free. It's going to the scrapyard if someone doesn't take it soon.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I forgot to mention that it's free. It's going to the scrapyard if someone doesn't take it soon.
Let me see what I can do to get it.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A friend is driving from Detroit to So Cal next week. Trying to work something out.

Oh if anyone has a rear axle from a jk, post up...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a D30 4:10 here with about 8,000 miles on it, including a Solid diff cover. It even has the stock drive shaft still attached.The only problem is it's sitting here in Durango, CO.
How far are you from I70?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. I am back but no longer have the ability to work on the jeep. Would have been fun to swap jk outers on my 44 though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts