JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Good luck, I've been looking for them for awhile. Last time I was @ AOR, Jeff said your 4 were the last to be had.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who told you that?
One of the vendor on this forum. I called them to see if they had any in stock and they called back 2 days later and said in their status it was discontinued. It's hard to believe these tires would be considering no one seems to be able to keep them in stock. Do you have 1?

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
One of the vendor on this forum. I called them to see if they had any in stock and they called back 2 days later and said in their status it was discontinued. It's hard to believe these tires would be considering no one seems to be able to keep them in stock. Do you have 1?
They are pretty much nonexistent, that's true. They have said "no eta" for over a year now, but they deny them actually being discontinued.

I don't have one anywhere, I'm sorry!

Marcus

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are pretty much nonexistent, that's true. They have said "no eta" for over a year now, but they deny them actually being discontinued.

I don't have one anywhere, I'm sorry!

Marcus
Thanks. I think I spoke to you last month to see if you had any. I guess I have to start looking for other tires once these wear out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts