JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an 08 Sahara Unlimited (30,000 miles yesterday), and bent both front lower control arms, as well as the driver's side bracket at the axle, relocating my driver's side front tire about 2-3 inches toward the center of the car. Really need a pair of control arms to start the fix.
I also need at least three 18" tires, Bridgestone preferred. I need three 18" OE wheels as well. I will compensate for shipping and any inconveniences, as I live in Southern WV (25840) and am not really near anything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a set of 5 sahara wheels and tires the tires have plenty of tread left.. 350.00 for everything and I can prob get them shipped pretty cheap.
That sounds great. If you'll check into the shipping, it could probably be a deal. How many miles are on the tires?

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
I have a set of control arms from a 2 door, think they are the same but not positive, also have 3-18" sahara wheels with the bridgestone tires. Tread is a bit thin but still has some life left in them. I have an entire sahara suspension and driveshafts if you should need anything else.

·
Registered
25 Posts
We're you able to get your ride back together?
I'll be installing my lift in about two weeks, and will have ALL of the control arms available, and have wheels and tires available as well.
Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts