1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
If u have a red star u can borrow one- go to the free section in the classified section- its a sticky:beer:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If u have a red star u can borrow one- go to the free section in the classified section- its a sticky:beer:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! I might still be interested in buying one if someone wants to sell theirs or if someone local has one as I don't want to tie up the 'community reamer' (LOL that sounds so bad) :thefinger: It may take me a few weeks to actually get the time to install the my lift and the drag link so it would just be timing.

·
Registered
162 Posts
If you don't end up borrowing the " community reamer" I can check tomorrow when go in to work and see if we have one. I'm pretty sure we do. If so, I'll throw it in a bag and send it to you. I'll let you know tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you don't end up borrowing the " community reamer" I can check tomorrow when go in to work and see if we have one. I'm pretty sure we do. If so, I'll throw it in a bag and send it to you. I'll let you know tomorrow.
That'd be cool if you could. If you guys don't mind me having it for a couple weeks. I just have to try to get time to install the lift on a weekend between work and classes so I don't know exactly when its going to be. I'll send it back to you when I'm done with it. I just don't want to hold anyone up is all and I'd prefer not to spend $100 on a tool i'll probably use once or twice lol.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still looking for a reamer if anyone has one I could borrow I would appreciate it. I'm getting to the point where I'm gonna need it so if I can't find one soon I'll probably end up just buying one. Thanks guys :beer:

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Just get the community reamer. Each person usually has it for a few months before the next person pm's the need for it. Seriously, look at the date stamps of the post. I was concerned about this as well but it ended up being one of the easier mods so far and probably took less than 45 minutes due to measuring so much.

:gluging:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just get the community reamer. Each person usually has it for a few months before the next person pm's the need for it. Seriously, look at the date stamps of the post. I was concerned about this as well but it ended up being one of the easier mods so far and probably took less than 45 minutes due to measuring so much.

:gluging:
Ohh gotcha. Well i actually found someone who's gonna sell me one pretty cheap which is perfect for me :). I can probably use it at work anyways

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
why not just drill out the knuckle using a straight 7/8 bit and use the little $10 piece? thats what i'm doing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts