JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
They range from cool to body bashing gnarly :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sounds like fun let me know I would like to go

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'd be down to go. I have been up a few times now with the JK, its a fun little place. I got some body damage last time being jammed between two trees on a little drop down because I could not make the turn which would have been a bypass, once I was stuck between the trees with my front wheels barely on the ground I started to hear some cracking noise. At that point the only way to go was forward. I made it out just fine, but you can see below that the tree did get my door, door handle, and upper rear door hinge. I even took a part of the tree home with me between the B pillar and my door hinge. It was jammed in there very well and bent my hinge back a bit.

Body damage can be avoided there, dont let this scare you. It happened at night and a buddy of mine who was in a cherokee made the turn to go to the bypass very easily, I must have just taken the wrong line. This trail in particular was new to me, I have been up about 6 other times with not one scratch on the jeep.

I was surprised with the reaction I got from other wheelers. I know boosted goes there with some other members every now and then, but everytime I go I get the same reaction from people who think its crazy to take a JK there.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I was surprised with the reaction I got from other wheelers. I know boosted goes there with some other members every now and then, but everytime I go I get the same reaction from people who think its crazy to take a JK there.
Im up there a lot and I still get this everytime....lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts