·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading up this sunday the 12th if anyone wants to come out

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm not ready to rip parts of my school bus off yet but it's nice to see someone posting trips up here!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not ready to rip parts of my school bus off yet but it's nice to see someone posting trips up here!
Ha ha, school bus, nice! Someone has to post something up, maybe it'll be like ex lax and knock some shit loose.

Not this weekend; hitting the RV show. Gotta convince the boss that we need one. ;)
Well played sir! Good luck

·
Registered
582 Posts
Was up at walker today trails looked good. Did not wheel. But I did 9 hours of trail maint to include recovering a taco the bounced over a cliff.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was up at walker today trails looked good. Did not wheel. But I did 9 hours of trail maint to include recovering a taco the bounced over a cliff.
No shit?! How'd that happen?
Meeting at 76 on lake mcmurray road exit at 10:15 tomorrow if anyone makes last minute call.

·
Registered
582 Posts
The guys got high centered on a rock about 100yards from the intersectiin rams ridge and br 23. They got out tried to push the yota over the rock. The yota then ran all the way down the hill over the logging road about 60ft down. I will post a pic later. I wont make it tomorrow. Hope fully another weekend.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts