JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Planning on doing WV on this date. Plan would be to meet at the Smokey Point Rest area at 9 am. Leave at 9:15 to carravan to WV trail head.

If you are not familiar with WV check it out here:

http://www.nwjeepn.com/walker valley.htm

AFTER MEETING AT SMOKEY POINT WE WILL CARRAVAN TO THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE TRAIL HEAD ON PETER BURNS ROAD. STREETS AND TRIPS HAS THE ADDRESS AT 21999 PETER BURNS ROAD, MT VERNON, WA 98274. IT' OFF LAKE CAVANAUGH ROAD. GOOD AIR DOWN AREA NEAR THE ENTRANCE. WILL DO LOWER MAINLINE, TWISTED TREE, AND UPPER MAINLINE TRAILS.

Here are photos from our last WV outing:

http://s903.photobucket.com/albums/ac232/pacificmom/Walker Valley Dec 31 2009/?start=all

Post up if you are interested!:bounce:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've got a date with some lobster in Maine....so I'm out. You kids have fun!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
It sounds fun but from what I read I think it's a little more than my Sahara is ready for at the moment. Have fun guy's.

·
Registered
125 Posts
i may be in for this run. if i can get my jeep fix in time. i flop my jeep on its side up at evans creek :pissed::bawling:
thanks cmyjeep

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i may be in for this run. if i can get my jeep fix in time. i flop my jeep on its side up at evans creek :pissed::bawling:
thanks cmyjeep
x2 - need pics :jeep1:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Others that will be going but not posted:
Brad - Red YJ
Nick - Silver XJ
AND H8PVMNT (Mike) - Yellow JK - Post up dude!

·
Registered
125 Posts
sorry no pics. but i do have 7 other people that seen me go over. no one got hurt but my wife didnt think that was to much fun. LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sounds like a fun trip, will try to make this one and finally wheel with some folks from the board I've been trolling for a while. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds like a fun trip, will try to make this one and finally wheel with some folks from the board I've been trolling for a while. :grinpimp:
Look forward to meeting you. Will be a good time!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Fishtale is this run still on ? if so is it alright if i bring a few other 4 doors ?
my jeep is all fix now and ready to go . ;)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fishtale is this run still on ? if so is it alright if i bring a few other 4 doors ?
my jeep is all fix now and ready to go . ;)
Definitely still on and absolutely bring'em.:bounce:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm probably hitting the swap meet on Sunday too. I've been wanting to go scout out the Fortune Creek area, but probably won't get to it this weekend either.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts