JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
As always Yusuf pretty cool vid! Amazing how you manage to negotiate these trails in a lifted four door while filming with a camera out the top of your jeep on a long pole in one hand....lol.

·
Registered
49 Posts
going to be a ton of us up there this weekend.. starting at 9:00 DNR work party, then a run at 1:00.. if any of you fellas are interested..

Doors can be left at my place :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As always Yusuf pretty cool vid! Amazing how you manage to negotiate these trails in a lifted four door while filming with a camera out the top of your jeep on a long pole in one hand....lol.
The love of jeeping makes you do crazy things :)

Nice video! I was up there that weekend but on my dirtbike.
Thanks! A few dirt bikers are in my video. Are you one of them ?

going to be a ton of us up there this weekend.. starting at 9:00 DNR work party, then a run at 1:00.. if any of you fellas are interested..

Doors can be left at my place :)
Mark, that is great! I wish I would b able to make it. Thanks for letting us use your place last time. So you are gonna try the new mods ? :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mark, that is great! I wish I would b able to make it. Thanks for letting us use your place last time. So you are gonna try the new mods ? :)

No problem at all, :).. Yes, mods have begun.. Lift on, 35's on, chopped fenders already... custom pin stripping done by some power line trails last weekend, :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem at all, :).. Yes, mods have begun.. Lift on, 35's on, chopped fenders already... custom pin stripping done by some power line trails last weekend, :)
You should get the trailskinz and avoid the bad pinstrips. They saved my paint a lot.

man Yusuf, you sure have a talent for this film making thing.. awesome vids.. :)
Thanks Mark :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks Pat! Let me know when and I will pack my gear and hop into my jeep :)
Just talked to the local club I've been hanging with aroundthesoundjeepclub.org. They are interested in hosting a run with/for you guys at Walker.. :) Pat, think I've got some more trailskinz sold for you. I know one of the guys already ordered a camo set like yours :rockon:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thx Mark. I cant wait to come down again.
wrenches have been flying in my shop since you've been down :bounce:

just got done putting a new front drive shaft and tranny cooler on, rock sliders sitting in the box in my garage, and cb 1/2 installed.. I'll be ready for ya :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looking good mark
Thanks Evan, those pics don't account for my new rocksliders I just threw on, :).. Just threw the trans cooler in as well. What a freaking mess that was..

Next up, finish wiring my cb in.

Can you tell I took a few days off to throw some wrenches at the Jeep :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Let me know when you guys go back down. Gonna try and make it. It's slow enough up here I should be able to score an extra day off if need be. Any camping in that area?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Let me know when you guys go back down. Gonna try and make it. It's slow enough up here I should be able to score an extra day off if need be. Any camping in that area?
yep, you can camp at either end of Walker Valley. North side has bathrooms, south side is totally primitive camping at best. Also you can officially camp anywhere along the gravel road, but lots of drunk wheelers at night on that road so camping at own rise only there :)

Or.. Pat and crew know where I'm at, my yard is a nice camp spot and i'm not far from walker.. Jeeps are always welcome.. :gluging:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts