JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the idea came up and I guess I will be the one to facilitate. Lets do a meet and greet! I am figuring a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, either a BBQ or meet at a bar/restaurant. Post up if you are interested and your location. I will try to come up with a centralized location. If possible

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Hey.... How cool is that... I am interested in getting something together. There has to be some JK owners in this area that would like to get something going. Gotta start somewhere. :bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
once i get to building i will come down to visit and wheel... i dont trust the SR/As to get me through this NW muck

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where do you live? trying to get a spot that is accessable for everyone

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'd suggest a rest/bar in a central location or we could organize a BBQ at Tahuya or Evans or something. I'm in the southend. Auburn/Lake Tapps area.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm in Portland myself. I am free this coming weekend, and every other weekend.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am thinking end of september, I would prefer BBQ/potluck since then we are not stuck inside and dont have to figure out a bill and payment

·
Registered
662 Posts
Not to thread jack but I'm planning on running Tillamook 3rd weekend in September if anyone wants to come out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I might be there this Saturday, the 25th.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually, wont be able to make tillamook, will be going to Florence. The 7, 8, and 9th

1 - 20 of 38 Posts