JKOwners Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,270 Posts
I had one on my Jeep for about 1 weekend. Fits great, easy to paint, no complaints. No interference with a pretend 37” KM2 on a TF gate. Once I had it on, it just didn’t look right to me, so pulled it off and fed it to the landfill. I’ll attach a photo later today

d'you use aluminumnumnum or steel?

I dunno if VKS offers both but I've seen the lighter metal frame-caps too.

I am gonna cut all that off back there sometime this upcomin year so no need + seems like just extra weight, to me. But, to each their-own ..
plus, ya cannot go wrong with JK Vick 's wares , regardless of part..

:jeep2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes I understand exactly what this product is as a cap/fascia/cover. Exactly what im looking for so I can run "no bumper". Thank you for clarifying. I also did see the only ONE picture on the entire web(yes, google) of the bumper coated, which is LDK59. All the other photos are just from VKS website.

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,335 Posts
d'you use aluminumnumnum or steel?

I dunno if VKS offers both but I've seen the lighter metal frame-caps too.

I am gonna cut all that off back there sometime this upcomin year so no need + seems like just extra weight, to me. But, to each their-own ..
plus, ya cannot go wrong with JK Vick 's wares , regardless of part..

:jeep2:
Steel. It's light and not flexy. I don't want to take away from the fact that Vick's shit is top-notch. The build and weld quality are second to none. I've met him and seen the shop. I cannot say enough good things.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
In the trash what a shame. I like this facia, but I like VKS's stubby rear better. Higher and tighter to the body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 24 of 24 Posts