JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Seattle JK peeps. I'm visiting Seattle next week for a business conference. I lived in Tacoma back in the mid 80's but havent been back since. Unfortunately I wont have the Jeep, but I'm asking for some local insights on bars and restaurants in the downtown Seattle area. I'll be at the Renaissance Hotel. :beer:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I've never been to Seattle, but I've heard that they have one or two coffee shops there. :thefinger:

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
Pioneer square is pretty cool. Lots of little hole in the wall pubs and stores. If you get a chance hit up a Sounders Match. The Sounders fans march from Occidental park in Pioneer square to the stadium. Even if you're not a soccer fan, it's alot of fun. http://www.soundersfc.com/Matchday/March-to-the-Match.aspx
Or........ if you are straight hit up a Mariners game.
They are back in town the 8th, 9th, and 10th. Stroll the waterfront and hit Pike street/Pioneer square. Do a tour of the Seattle underground. It isn't done yet but they are building a big ferris wheel on the Seattle waterfront. It's cool to see even though it won't be completed for a few more weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts