JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna be in the Phoenix area next week (wish I could bring my Jeep)...anyways, would like to possibly check out some stores where I can pick up some stuff for the Jeep :D Hoping to save some duckets and not have to pay crazy shipping prices:thefinger: Anyone wanna take me for a wheelin' trip during the weekday?:grinpimp: I'll buy :beer: after:smokin:

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Gonna be in the Phoenix area next week (wish I could bring my Jeep)...anyways, would like to possibly check out some stores where I can pick up some stuff for the Jeep :D Hoping to save some duckets and not have to pay crazy shipping prices:thefinger: Anyone wanna take me for a wheelin' trip during the weekday?:grinpimp: I'll buy :beer: after:smokin:
I need to pre-run the Airpark Jeep jam 3 course in the next week or so if you have a few hours to spare your welcome to ride shot gun!

Give me a ring and let me know when.....Jason 602 751 7382

Locally there really is only one awsome 4x4 shop to visit....

Lots of average shops....

Ask for Cole for the jeep club deals:D

www.4wheelers.com

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need to pre-run the Airpark Jeep jam 3 course in the next week or so if you have a few hours to spare your welcome to ride shot gun!

Give me a ring and let me know when.....Jason 602 751 7382

Locally there really is only one awsome 4x4 shop to visit....

Lots of average shops....

Ask for Cole for the jeep club deals:D

www.4wheelers.com

:bounce::bounce:Man, I will make time....let me know what time frame you had in mind. Ya drink coffee? I can bring some Kona coffee and some Macadamia nuts if you like:grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
What days will you be here?

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll fly in on monday. I should be free after lunch on tuesday. Wednesday is pretty open also. Scheduled to be there till friday but hoping to be done with my stuff early and stop of at vegas on the way back;) Do you like the flavored Kona coffee? Man, if this happens it would be freakin' awesome! :bounce:

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
I'll fly in on monday. I should be free after lunch on tuesday. Wednesday is pretty open also. Scheduled to be there till friday but hoping to be done with my stuff early and stop of at vegas on the way back;) Do you like the flavored Kona coffee? Man, if this happens it would be freakin' awesome! :bounce:
I am off on wed or we can go after 5pm on tuesday?? Your choice.....

We also have a M&G planned wed at 7pm with the local jeep club www.virtualjeepclub.com we're a sponser there

Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.