JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happened to be down @ Xtreme Rubicons yesterday getting some last minuts mods done to the JK. Dennis needed to pick up some goodies from Drew @ Poly, so I hopped in his truck for the ride.

Wow - they have got some cool stuff for the JK. I'm sure a bunch of it will get shown at the Off-Road Expo and SEMA, but the new trannie/Tcase skid (with built in trannie crossmember) looked awesome.

The new rockers, tie-rods, arms, shock relocators will be making a dent in my wallet as soon as the home CFO releases more funds for Mods.

Drew gave me one of these little dodads to take away. It relocates the steering dampner above the tie rod

Andy

PS I also got a stupid message from Eddie as I'd posted in a thread that mentioned the verboten words Poly Performance LOL

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Hey Andy!

Your banned. :D

Nice little trinket. I have a recommendation for you though, re-weld the bracket that the stabilizer relocate bracket is attached to. Just the shear force of the stabilizer would be enough to rip the factory welds off the axle.

While you are down there relocating things you might want to consider a knuckle over on the drag link. ;)

Looking good!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts