JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
"Each aluminum pod contains 15, 5mm L.E.Ds, making a total L.E.D. count of 120 for all 8 pods making Tantrum the brightest LED strobe system on the market. Tantrum’s strobe pods are waterproof allowing the end user to place them on the outside of the vehicle, not relying on another housing to mount them in like a conventional strobe system making them more visible. These pods can even be mounted underneath the vehicle or inside the passenger area for the recreational user. Tantrum’s master controller varies speed and pattern to fit the user’s needs or LEDs can be left on a solid color. Another feature for the recreational user is it’s built in microphone for interfacing a vehicle’s stereo system to control the tempo of the lights. Included wireless remote control can activate Tantrum from up to 1000 feet, with 4 buttons controlling all of its features. Colors available are be super white, blue, red, amber, green, purple and 7 color changing. "

Price $125.00

SHAFFER'S OFFROAD
(775)885-9944

Attachments

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
I've sen this stuff before looks like top notch easy as pie install.

So to whom to we order these from?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Fortunately for us, Mikes building skills way exceeds his computer skills. :thefinger:For you, One Million Dollars! :thefinger:

But now that his link is fixed maybe you can contact them and find out for real. :laughing:
One million .....no problem !!!!!:jester:
Ill take 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW Do you takes checksssss:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Their is a nice write up in the JRations magazine on these light on a JK, i will see if i can post a pictures or link to it

·
Registered
792 Posts
Looking at the picture of the JK with the lights facing the ground, they seems really bright. This is gonig on my christmas list.

Think it would work if I took two of them, cut holes in the stock rear bumper and mounted them inside? This way they faced the rear and illuminated everthing behind the jeep.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I would go with some small cheap 55watt lights from wally world for backing up illumination. These are fine for spotters to look at, but trying to see out the back of a vehicle I would and intend to install some 55watt fogs back there. The picture does show them a little brighter than the eyeball. Hard to get the same settings on the camera as the eyeball.

Ron

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
I agree. I ordered the Tantrum set from Schaffers but will figure out some type of regular halogen setup for rear lights to mount in/on/under/around/at whatever rear bumper I get. I don't think the LEDs would be worth more than area illumination right around the Jeep which makes them perfect for rock lights.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Old thread i know but i stumbled across it. i hope jk wheelers willing to post these internationaly. I really want a set :smokin:

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Ya there pretty cool, you can purchase them from us. If you want to take a look up close at them i have a set here.
thanks
I did a search for LED Rock Lights, and this thread popped up. I went to your website, and see that you still carry these individually, but do they come as a kit?

I want to buy some LED Rock Lights, and connect them to my sPOD, and these look interesting.

Thanks.

RC

1 - 20 of 22 Posts