JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Vision X LED Xmitter Light Bars are on sale and include free shipping anywhere in the US at RDM Offroad!

Click here to order!

Vision-X introduces a first in LED lighting technology with its Xmitter LED Light Bar. Designed for On and Off Road use, each weatherproof low profile light bar produces tremendous light output, with a 12" bar producing 3600 lumens, 100 more lumens than a 35 watt HID while drawing only 4 amps and boasting an astonishing 292,000 hour life span.

Each light bar is manufactured of stainless steel and aluminum for big strength and durability, but measuring in at less than 3" tall and 4" deep, Xmitter Light Bars are perfect for mounting in tight spaces where traditional lights would never fit. Vision Xmitter Light Bars are available from 6" to 42" lengths and come standard with flat surface and tube mounts and rubber shock isolators. Each mount slides along the lower extrusion to match any existing mounting holes and it allows for horizontal and vertical adjustment, this patent pending technology is nonexistent with any other light! Tubing/roll cage mounts are also available in 1.5", 1.75" and 2" black anodized billet aluminum, sold separately.

According to Joe Biro, National Sales manager, "This new Extreme Intensity LED Technology will blow all other light sources away, and they can take quite a beating; traditional Halogen lights will soon be a thing of the past."

The LED Xmitter bar is ideal for Dirt Bikers, snowmobilers, ATV and other people looking for a light source for their low power ride. The bar will automatically adjust itself to lower amperage so it can even run off a stator on a dirt bike.

Model Length # of LEDs Watts Amp Draw Lumens
XIL-80 6" 8 24 2 1440
XIL-120 9" 12 36 3 2160
XIL-200 12" 20 60 5 3600
XIL-400 22" 40 120 10 7200
XIL-600 32" 60 180 15 10800
XIL-800 42" 80 240 20 14400

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
These fascinate me...

Is there a video demonstration showing the performance?

I would be interested in your best pricing on the 12" bar... I am thinking it would be great for my sport-touring adventures on the bike.

I currently have 2-35 watt Phillips HID's and the lighting is simply amazing! But i am always challenged for power and looking for the equivalent to these lights, At a fraction of the current draw.

Any chance of a trial run? I would pay for them up front, And if they don't perform as well, Would you take them back?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how is the install on these they look like a good set up that you could keep low profile
Installation is a simple 2 wire hookup like any other light. Longer length LED bars have multiple mounts so most roof line light bars set up for multiple lights would do the trick.

I just got in the new tube die today and a supply of material so I can finally begin fabricating my light bar. It will be made to accomodate any of these LED bars as well as other lighting options.

Stay tuned...

James

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These fascinate me...

Is there a video demonstration showing the performance?

I would be interested in your best pricing on the 12" bar... I am thinking it would be great for my sport-touring adventures on the bike.

I currently have 2-35 watt Phillips HID's and the lighting is simply amazing! But i am always challenged for power and looking for the equivalent to these lights, At a fraction of the current draw.

Any chance of a trial run? I would pay for them up front, And if they don't perform as well, Would you take them back?

Thanks in advance.
PM sent on pricing.

No luck finding any video of these in action. A 12" runs on 60 Watts at 5 amps. Lumen output for this size is 3600 so I would be comparing the lumen output of your HIDs to determine if they are brighter or not.

Trial run? Could I borrow your Jeep for a trial run? Ha Ha! Not a problem at all as long as they are returned like new in the original packaging. I sent you some additional info on this.

James

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Thanks James!

I am working out the details on the dimensions to see if it will actually fit.

I should know more in a day or two.

:beer::beer::beer:

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Yeah they are a little pricey.

What's a reasonable price for this in your opinion?
I just compare the bang for the buck.

For instance, the Hidx lights are around 3200 lumens for 120 bucks. You throw two of them on there and you are around 6400 lumens pulling around 6 amps for under 250 bucks.

Granted, those are some dirt cheap Hid lights. Vision X's Hid lighting is also pricey.

(I didn't mean to trample on your thread sorry.)

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
Looking to do these lights on a light bar as described in the light bar thread that is low profile, meaning not a millimeter higher than the roof line.

I have seen these Xmitter's where there are different light patterns built into the LED light... a mixture of floods and spots. Do you offer this?

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
Hitmoney - Are you going to go balls out with the 42" one? I think that woudl look awesome on KMA's light bar.
Thats the plan, but I want a different light bar. Probably gonna have to get it made myself.. just a simple bar from one side to the other. No fancy hinge joints, down tubing and all that.. just a simple fawking light bar like this one...

For some reason no one wants to make this simple bar that more than a few have said they would buy.

Nothing more, nothing less... kills me that no one has made it yet.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.