JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 JKU with 68k mikes. I had a new clutch, flywheel and all that recently replaced. Everything has been going good until this morning. When I’m slowing down after driving for a while and keep it in second gear around 15-20 mph it shakes the entire Jeep. I hear a squeaking sound here and there and a click when I let off and get back on the throttle. The shake comes and goes with speed. I jacked the rear of my Jeep up and made it do it again. The motor and trans shook along with the front of my drive shaft. I looked at the CV joints on the driveshaft and there are no leaks or holes. I’m stumped. This is my daily driver and I can’t spend another 2-3k on fixing it.

· Premium Member
Lifted, Superchip, Accel Mod, Snoirkel, Warn VR10
24 Posts
I have a 2014 JKU with 68k mikes. I had a new clutch, flywheel and all that recently replaced. Everything has been going good until this morning. When I’m slowing down after driving for a while and keep it in second gear around 15-20 mph it shakes the entire Jeep. I hear a squeaking sound here and there and a click when I let off and get back on the throttle. The shake comes and goes with speed. I jacked the rear of my Jeep up and made it do it again. The motor and trans shook along with the front of my drive shaft. I looked at the CV joints on the driveshaft and there are no leaks or holes. I’m stumped. This is my daily driver and I can’t spend another 2-3k on fixing it.
I would, if you havent already. Get under there and closely inspect every mount from the motor to the tranny/gearbox to the transfer case. Clean and inspect every mount, not just that it's tight but that the mounting bracket is not cracked or the bore is wallowed out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts