JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you Cali types want to go knock on a door for me to find out why these guys won't respond to my phone message or numerous e-mails? Are these guys out of business, or just like most other offroad after market peeps and simply don't give a shit about their customers.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Looks like they are moving. From their website. I didn't see an address just that they are in LA somewhere. Do you have an address?

U.S. Tel: 818 842 0595 - WE ARE CURRENTLY MOVING AND TELEPHONE RESPONSE IS LIMITED
For faster service please email us a question by filling out this form
Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PST, Monday - Friday (Pacific Standard Time / UTC-GMT -8 hours + 1 hr daylight savings)
We are located in Los Angeles California USA and all product ship from UTP (Ultimate Trail Products) in Tacoma Washington. Local pickup will be available January 2014

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've called them, and the voice mail says it's best to send an e-mail via the link on their site. Done that several times and not a peep off and on for two fucking weeks. How fracking hard is it to answer an e-mail?

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I've called them, and the voice mail says it's best to send an e-mail via the link on their site. Done that several times and not a peep off and on for two fucking weeks. How fracking hard is it to answer an e-mail?
You'd be fucking surprised. I'm surprised you don't need some sort of masters degree to do such a thing.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Do you have an address for them?

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No address, their website still says they are moving, product supposedly ships from some outfit called Extreme Terrain in Tacoma, WA (that nust be who launders their drug money). Guess they might get around to logging on to a computer in a couple of months after they finish that difficult job of moving one of their pencils from one desk to another. That kind of delicate work just can't be delayed to answer one of a customers multiple e-mails. Hell I can't even cancel the fucking order, it's worse than dealing with Sway-A-Away and their incessant back orders on 2.0 bump stops.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Try this....See if you get an answer at that number. Viking Offroad is registered to

THOR Motorworks
1008 West Oak Street
Burbank, California 91506
USA

818 575 6015

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Appreciate the detective work. The guy that owns the place answered at that number and explained what all has been going on and is getting me squared away.

:beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts