1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Nice. But tell that spotter to use "driver" and "passenger" as ditections instead of this and that way

Message spread by Paul Revere

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Nice vid Joe! I have a long way to go before I run trails like that.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Was a great time yesterday. We where able to run some great stuff. This climb was actually very technical ....very loose flaky stone. Amazing what air pressure will do. First attempt I was at12 psi and it was a no go..... Backed down droped it to 7-8 psi and let her eat....

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Christian

Rear bumper is a shrockworks. Yes, light can be ordered into the bumper... I love the bumper, But the wait is horrible. (4 months)

the go pro is the hero. I will get some video from them up in a bit. I have one inside the jeep and one mobil one I can move around.

Thanks for the help on this climb Steve. It was one i didnt know if i wanted to try. especially after i watched you and Paul.

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
I think you need a little more of this

point the jeep and keep moving. once you stopped you knew you were going to struggle. and i know it's a geared down rubi, but there were several places where a slight roll back and then 2nd gear would have popped you right over that spot.

like at 3:23. you should have backed up a little more and used some momentum to get you up over that.

Also, what the fuck is with guys hanging off the front bumper while you're on the gas... :shaking:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.