JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rebels,
One of our very good friends put this video together for us. It' highlights portions of the recent John Bull run from this year's Big Bear Forest Fest hosted by the Inland Empire 4 Wheelers.

It was originally posted on our facebook fan page at [url]www.facebook.com/rebeloffroadllc[/URL] - but I thought I'd share it here. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Bond

YouTube - ‪Big Bear‬‏

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nicely done. I always have a great time with this group. Larry, Julio [Poison Spyder], Bond, Rick, Jason [Rebel] Jim, Rick [4West] and the rest did a great job getting 25 ;) rigs through John Bull without drama. Only the second time I've run this trail. John Bull is my favorite trail in SoCal so far. Thank you Inland Empire Fourwheelers for another fantastic Big Bear Forest Fest!

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
From that video you'd think everybody has a Rebel Offroad sticker on their windshield. :thefinger:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Great vid / slide show.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Thats an awesome video, we had a great time running John Bull with all the Rebels, Krawlzone.tv crew, Larry - Poison Spyder, George, Kha, and the rest of our friends that joined us. :beer: cheers to everyone for a great time.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Sorry I missed this event. I was all signed up and ready to go and then....... Bronchitis and it sucked. Next year I will be there.

·
Registered
242 Posts
very nice video!

Too bad they didn't get any coverage of that real cool and the most capable all silver jk that was on the run! That all silver one is so good looking:smokin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts