JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On 10-8-2010 a friend and I went back further into the woods of Hoosier National Forest. It's a pretty short but fun trail. It's been so dry that most of it was 2wd even but had it been muddy it would have made it a lot more interesting. Anyways, here's a video of some of the ride...

I took the Jeep into Hoosier National Forest for some fun on Vimeo

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Really pretty country this time of year. I used to fly Hueys in this area when I was in the Guard out of Shelbyville IN. Still remember the colors of fall in the hills. Looks like a great day in the woods with your Jeep.:)

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
nice video. good choice for music. i'm sure uncle Ted would have liked to have gone along on that ride..............as long as you would have stopped long enough for him to kill a deer. lol:D

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice.... :) So, if we come up that way soon, will you show us where these trails are? I never thought about that there would be trails around there to ride.... Might consider going this weekend....
there really is only 1 trail i know of, the other one was closed off several years back. I gotta work this weekend but i can send ya a map of the area and you can explore it. it's some awsome fall colors right now (at least the best they might get since it's been dry).

·
Registered
80 Posts
there really is only 1 trail i know of, the other one was closed off several years back. I gotta work this weekend but i can send ya a map of the area and you can explore it. it's some awsome fall colors right now (at least the best they might get since it's been dry).
A map would be great! :) We are thinking of heading up that way soon, before it's too late for the colors :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts