JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New, never installed.

It'll come with all the accessories that a 400c comes with. I simply ordered 2 of the 400c units to upgrade my 350c units that came with my ViAir kit. They were never installed and basically sat in the box forever.

I can lay it all out and take a pic if you're interested.

$150 SHIPPED to anywhere a flat rate box will go.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Interested. What all comes with this kit? Is it complete? What else would be necessary to complete the install - brackets, hoses, etc. Was originally going to get the ARB Onboard Air kit but heard good things about Viair as well.

Thanks. Pictures would help a lot. Pm sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interested. What all comes with this kit? Is it complete? What else would be necessary to complete the install - brackets, hoses, etc. Was originally going to get the ARB Onboard Air kit but heard good things about Viair as well.

Thanks. Pictures would help a lot. Pm sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As for what else would be needed for install.

NEED:

• Bracket of some sort to mount the compressor on (Poly, Dominion, etc.)
  • Switch, relay, and wiring
The list of extras, could go on and on...

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD!

Enjoy, TXROCK!

To be clear, I had a few inquiries on this compressor. I responded to all and TXROCK was the earliest respondent to reply that he had money burning a hole in his pocket.

Sale price was $150 for future reference.

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
SOLD!

Enjoy, TXROCK!

To be clear, I had a few inquiries on this compressor. I responded to all and TXROCK was the earliest respondent to reply that he had money burning a hole in his pocket.

Sale price was $150 for future reference.

Thank you Brother! :marcy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts