JKOwners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, I promised you this would be the NUMBER ONE JK source on the net, and what better way to make good on that promise, than to bribe you! :D

It's simple... All you have to do is post up on this thread, and post a picture of your Jeep. In three weeks, I will pick a winner.

Oh wait, what is the prize, you ask??? It's a Shaffer's Offroad JK Bumper:

:smokin:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Am I first? Here's mine:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Umm, does a receipt and photoshopped picture of what mine WILL look like count? It's ok if it doesnt, I'll understand ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Mine is all stock so it would be really cool to have something like this (or those sliders actually) :)

·
Registered
749 Posts
Definitely a nice Bumper.....
g

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Lance...I realize that running a forum like this, along with your other endeavors, can be stressful and will take a toll on your general well-being. I'd like to volunteer to be the winner, hence removing any of the stress of choosing a winner, no matter how small that stress may be. I'm doing this out of my concern for your health. Although that's a nice bumper, and would look nice on my Jeep, I'd rather do my part in helping you manage the forum with the least amount of distractions. Seriously....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mine is still stock.....

Just a 2DR X, ready and waiting for many future mods to come. A bumper would be a great start. Here is mine at Schofield Pass. First time in 4LO, only one month old.

·
Registered
74 Posts

Head ing to Morris Mountain october 10-14 so should have my bumpers ripped off by the time i get back ;)

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.