·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Boys will be boys...

Kinda hard to corner the market on a better-than-oem ball joint. First is great but you should expect others to follow eventually.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Poor form on Poly and JeepAddOn-Chris' part. Forum ettiquette should contribute to a company's overall quality rating.
Eh??? I've got no dog in that fight. I don't have any responses in that thread. :eek:

Only time anyone will hear me say anything about another vendor on here is if I anything positive to say about them.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eh??? I've got no dog in that fight. I don't have any responses in that thread. :eek:

Only time anyone will hear me say anything about another vendor on here is if I anything positive to say about them.
Chris did not even post in the thread I linked.

And Rugged Ridge isn't even a vendor on JKO, but they're making new product announcements about their product. :cwm13:

I'm so confused.......................

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Gotlime, they're signed up under Drive Offroad. Same company. It's probably the same as me pimping out Warn Factory Outlet from time to time. :)

*runs away from thread* :shitstorm: :D

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gotlime, they're signed up under Drive Offroad. Same company. It's probably the same as me pimping out Warn Factory Outlet from time to time. :)

*runs away from thread* :shitstorm: :D
It doesn't matter to me. I just went back to see what color star they had and couldn't find a star at all.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts

·
Registered
11,065 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts

Chris did not even post in the thread I linked.

And Rugged Ridge isn't even a vendor on JKO, but they're making new product announcements about their product. :cwm13:

I'm so confused.......................
Sorry to Chris, I edited my post to reflect. Went by memory and thought it was a post by you. I apologize.

Rugged Ridge doesn't sell direct, so in the eyes of the vendor star they're legit.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts