JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Marcy, this is 2018, Photobucket don't work no more.

·
Super Moderator
6,179 Posts
It worked at first lol I tried posting the picture from my phone but it was huge. I’ll fix it later!
" Marcy, this is 2018, Photobucket don't work no more."
<---that is why I took the liberty to "fill in the poultry stow-aways foto " in the Veer for ya, @Marcy . Busy, new Mom's cannot always keep up-to-date on the Interwebz....

:wink_animate:

:jeep2:

·
4,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
" Marcy, this is 2018, Photobucket don't work no more."
<---that is why I took the liberty to "fill in the poultry stow-aways foto " in the Veer for ya, @Marcy . Busy, new Mom's cannot always keep up-to-date on the Interwebz....

:wink_animate:

It took long enough but I finally fixed it!

·
Super Moderator
6,179 Posts
It took long enough but I finally fixed it!
edit: at first I put a :question: but, after the cache page refreshed I see the image. Cool!

Chicken hauling or baby toting , that’s far nicer than any stroller or pram me & my wife rolled our young-uns around in. Even looks like ya are introducing the little one to offroading there!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I read reviews about this stroller and it seemed very inconvenient to use. A good friend of mine advised me to buy Baby jogger Strollers from an online store and let me use his for a while. It turned out to be much more compact and with more convenient functions to use. In the instructions, I read that it can be switched to a slow jog mode and now each of our walks with my son begins with a light 30-minute jog. The stroller presented above also didn't satisfy me with the material from which it's made, I think it'll break very quickly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts