JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vector Offroad's Tailgate/Universal UFO's

UFO's have now been spotted in various locations throughout your jeep!

Rear UFO's can be used to replace the rear tire carrier rubber pieces or any other 1/2" opening/hole. These are great for people running aftermarket tire carriers or no spare at all. Gives you that clean look you're after, and keeps water from entering the tailgate.

Features all of the benefits of our standard UFO's:
- Improved vehicle handling *
- Improved vehicle dynamics *
- Improved fuel efficiency *
- Decreased radar signature *
- Increases sexual appeal *
- MCAA Approved #*

* These statements have not been independently verified, and are most likely not true.
# Mall Crawlers Association of America

The rear UFO's are sold in pairs and come complete with stainless installation hardware and rubber well nuts. Standard black powder coat finish. Uses existing holes, no drilling required.

***As with all of our products the UFO's are designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Since I put UFO's on my 08 Rubi I can't keep my wife from constantly trying to drag me away from the Jeep into the house to "take care" of things. The Police all smile and wave me through speed traps. I've won the lottery twice, and I lost weight without even trying. UFO's may be the single best thing I have ever put on my Jeep.

·
Vendor
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since I put UFO's on my 08 Rubi I can't keep my wife from constantly trying to drag me away from the Jeep into the house to "take care" of things. The Police all smile and wave me through speed traps. I've won the lottery twice, and I lost weight without even trying. UFO's may be the single best thing I have ever put on my Jeep.

These things are so bad a$$ they held off the rapture. :D
...will be adding these to our next build. :beer:
Shhhh! We have reports that NASA and the Russians are on to us!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I got my rear UFOs today and just finished installing them. I have positioned the JK in the driveway so that my wife will absolutely have to notice them as she comes home. I am so excited about this that I have actually taken a bath with soap and brushed my teeth...

uhhh Travis, just in case she doesn't respond, could you post a pic of yourself.

Thanks,

Anxious in N. GA.

·
Vendor
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got my rear UFOs today and just finished installing them. I have positioned the JK in the driveway so that my wife will absolutely have to notice them as she comes home. I am so excited about this that I have actually taken a bath with soap and brushed my teeth...

uhhh Travis, just in case she doesn't respond, could you post a pic of yourself.

Thanks,

Anxious in N. GA.
Hey tangomike3(aka Anxious in N.GA),

She doesn't have to notice the UFO's. They give off an aura of sexiness. She only has to walk past them to get the effect. Not only that, it's Friday, the sexiest day of the week, so you should be good;) However, if all else fails, here is a pic of my best side:)

Attachments

·
Registered
931 Posts
are the front ufos different from the rears? Would love to have some for my tailgate!

·
Registered
79 Posts
are the front ufos different from the rears? Would love to have some for my tailgate!
I will post pics tomorrow of mine on the rear with the Element plate and dual Rotopax mounts. It's a pretty sweet setup.

The wife got home and I don't have enough energy to get up. Travis is safe.

·
Vendor
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will post pics tomorrow of mine on the rear with the Element plate and dual Rotopax mounts. It's a pretty sweet setup.

The wife got home and I don't have enough energy to get up. Travis is safe.
Glad everything worked out for ya, and we are looking forward to your setup pics. Thanks for supporting Vector Offroad!

·
Registered
601 Posts
UFOs to Fill the Holes!

Was amazed at how fast Vector Offroad got these to me. Ordered the Friday before a holiday weekend, had them waiting in my mailbox on Tuesday afternoon! Very nice product, thanks Vector :beer:

Product Shot:

Dramatic Angle!

The Full Shot:

Now if I finally install that Tramp Stamp I'll have a nice looking rear :laughing: :thefinger:

·
Registered
601 Posts
I think the Vector product is a much better alternative to the Tramp Stamp.
No doubt the Element Plate is a fine product. I picked up the Tramp Stamp awhile back before reading about Vector's version, just haven't gotten around to installing it yet :beer:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts