JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I might be post whoring here. I listed my soft top,Rubicon KM's, and my jeep xj for sale in the site's for sale section. (i don't usually browse it because mostly the stuff is at least a border away).
Open to offers and trades. I don't know that I need anything, but who knows?

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't used it in a year, so I don't know if they have added features.
I am asking $200, which is 1/2 price. Make me a reasonable offer and I will drive it over to you tomorrow before I fly back to work.

Description:

The Max Energy Power Programmer extracts every bit of energy possible out of every molecule of fuel giving you more mpg at part throttle and more power at wide open throttle. All this and more... Only from Hypertech!

•Maximum Horsepower & Torque
•Improved Fuel Economy
•Internet Updateable (USB cable included)
•50-State Emissions Legal
•Easy Plug-And-Play Installation
JK Tuning Features:
•Speedometer and odometer correction for tires from 22.5" - 44" in diameter
•Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and turn off check engine lights
•Lower the cooling fan on/off temperatures to match thermostat rating
•Return the vehicle back to stock setting or change options at any time
•Two different performance tunes for regular or premium fuel (manufacturer claims +8 hp / +16 ft-lb increase on regular fuel and +11 hp / +24 ft-lb increase on premium fuel)
•Adjustable top speed limiter
•Adjustable Engine RPM "rev" limiter

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow did that suck! Got to drive to smithers in a snowstorm. Then the job got cancelled, my next one starts next week.
Anyone need a 4dr soft top, 2010 style?

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's reasonable? They retail for $1800 ish, mine has been installed for a day or so. So I'm looking for around 60% or $1100.00. Offers?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.