JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Research, bro!
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it! :bounce: Rockers came in last week, Slabs came today!

·
Research, bro!
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lets get to mounting them son! Very nice!!!
Yep, except the hardware box (ie the bolts) didn't show up. PM'd the vendor right before the OP and I'll see soon when they should arrive.

Aw hell yeah! What size?
37x12.5x17s (the radials). Trussed, JKS TB reinforced, sleeved and gussetted, but I don't think my 44 would have balls big enough for the 41.5s, even being gentle on the skinny pedal. Was real close to getting the 38.5 Maddogs though but they were backordered and I really want to tryout the Rockers. It's not my DD.

What a lucky girl and what are you doin with the old tires?
Thanks. Probably gonna sell them. Only 8500 miles on them with five tire rotation.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Marc have I mentioned your my favorite behind Jason? So completely unrelated your selling your old tires?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
659 Posts
Let us know how the noise level is with those. I am looking at the Pitbulls to replace my TOYO's. Odd how Pitbull does their sizes... 38.5 only for Maddogs... No matching sizes between the radial Maddogs and the radial Rockers? Lots of sizes for bias though.

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Curious how loud/rough those are on the road. My next set of tires is in the near future and I've been thinking about getting the Rockers in 37/12.5/15... Not sure if I'd end up shelling out that much $$ for 2-year tires though.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Such a sweet setup! Bet u get more miles than iroks..just rotate the snot out em

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I called Pitbull a while back and the guy I spoke with seemed very certain you'd get at least 25,000 miles out of them.. Seems pretty good to me..
Ya that's about what iroks get..toyo"s on other hand I've seen guys with 50+! But no where near as bad ass looking tire as pits..

·
Registered
590 Posts
Should do awesome on the trail! And love the wheels!

From what I have heard they get similar to life to TSL's. I have roughly 12k on my TSL's and they are at 50% tread. Well the rears are a bit less because of the detroit. Eats them up on the street.

Oh, and they are on my J10. Which is similar weight to a JKU.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.