JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, here are a few pics from our recent Uwharrie National Forest trip. (4) guys, my sister Kat and (3) JK's. (2) HEMI's and (1) stocker... Great times for sure and anyone on the area that hasn't checked out Uwharrie (URE) should take the time to go and Jeep there. More pics at: www.BenHedrick.com

Ben

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Holy big pictures!

Looks like a blast though, I need to make it down there sometime, be a good excuse to visit my buddy that lives nearby!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holy big pictures!
They are smaller now right? They are on my laptop... They were SUPER big but I shrank them...

Yes, URE I think is a GREAT place to Jeep and camp. Be sure to check it out.

Ben

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Not the first ones, the rest are good now!

·
Official Monkey Business
12,216 Posts
Nice! I'd sure like to wheel there:beer:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks dsy! That's Daniels run was "interesting"... :beer:

Great times, Ben

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
That's awesome! I'm glad you guys had a good time. We've gone to URE several times and always had a great time. I've only done Daniels once with my TJ years ago and swore I would never do it in my JK. But now that I have more experience, I may just do it to see how challenging it would feel.

We like to camp on the lower circle by the lake and we used to take a small boat and leave it in the water near lots 18 & 19 that are on Badin Lake.

It's a great place to visit. :beer:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's awesome! I'm glad you guys had a good time. We've gone to URE several times and always had a great time. I've only done Daniels once with my TJ years ago and swore I would never do it in my JK. But now that I have more experience, I may just do it to see how challenging it would feel.

We like to camp on the lower circle by the lake and we used to take a small boat and leave it in the water near lots 18 & 19 that are on Badin Lake.

It's a great place to visit. :beer:
Tax,
We were at Badin I think at 14, 15 & 16. And my brother Will took his stock Rubicon right up Daniels. But then, he has taken his stock Rubicon up every single trail at URE... Really cool place. Maybe you can meet us there as we're contemplating a Fall trip again.

Ben

PS: I'm from Raleigh.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
We're up for a Fall trip! I follow the trails threads here, so if you post it up, chances are I'll find it!

All the best!

·
Registered
586 Posts
i'd like to join u all next time! :beer:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will, dsy, Brad,
You guys up for a "cool Fall, not so dusty" trip??? I am...

I'll post any plans here. A Fall trip would be nice. Ben

·
Registered
343 Posts
Will, dsy, Brad,
You guys up for a "cool Fall, not so dusty" trip??? I am...

I'll post any plans here. A Fall trip would be nice. Ben
I'd be game :beer:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks like a great place to go wheelin'.

dsy:
Can you tell me about your trailer / camper setup?
That looks really cool.

·
Registered
343 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts