JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody interested in going to Uwharrie next weekend? I'd like to get a group of about 4-5 that would be interested (but more would be better!). I'd like to hit Daniel and Rocky Mtn. Loop and whatever else we have time for. Last time we did both with zero issues, but I'd like to take the hardest line on Kodak this time, so somebody needs a winch and a willingness to help me out because I don't have mine yet!

Post up if you're interested in going, let's get out there one more time before winter.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
Man I'm a bust. Wife is out of town helping her folks that week.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LevillineBrad and I will be there. When was the last time you were there? The last time I was there the hardest line on Kodak guys with 49's was having trouble. I wouldn't have been able to get my front tires on the line. It was pretty bad ass.
Didn't mean hardest, meant hardER haha. I'm going to do the left side of the rock face, last time I went up the middle in about 20 seconds, but hell, I'm just a great driver :D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Didn't mean hardest, meant hardER haha. I'm going to do the left side of the rock face, last time I went up the middle in about 20 seconds, but hell, I'm just a great driver :D
Ok yea that is doable for sure. The right side was were the guys withe the big tires were playing. The center line is really tight because a boulder got moved by one of the big boys. I watched an LJ do it but he only had about a couple inches on each side so I'm not sure a Jk would fit unless it has changed in a couple of weeks. Either way it should be a good time.

Right Side

Left side

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Should be a bunch of people at ure this weekend. We are celebrating our veterans with free hotdogs and wheelin. Just a gesture of appreciation for those that have served and are still serving.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'd be into going but I think we're going to do a bit of an expedition to Linville Caverns and Blowing Rock. We're going to try to explore some Forest Service Roads and take in the scenery.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm 50/50. I'd be coming up with my brother around 9 in a red YJ, I'll be in my rescue green 2 door.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.