JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
fawkin' awesome, i am so jealous.:bawling: beautiful pic. best setup i've ever seen. looks like you are ready for an expedition now. i know you had a good time.:bounce:

Edit: hey Jimbo, here's a quote from me off of another board where Steve was asking for ideas for accesories.

Steve,
I think you should add some type of brackets to the vertical support tubes on the sides of the jeep. There is enough room there to carry one or possibly two of the new style flat plastic gas containers. Or use for water in the same type containers.
The Expedition One™ Geri™ can (Fuel Pack) is made from from a hi-density polymer plastic and comes with a self enclosed flex spout with a sure seal anti-vibration fuel cap. Designed to handle loads of up to 800lbs of gear stacked on top of it. Dimensions 34" X 13.5" X 3.25".

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) Thanx Rubi, your suggestion is an excellent idea and if MBRP isn't able to materalize on it, be it side or top, I would think we could come up with an idea using the "extra" 5/16 threaded sections, of the upper bars-for the adjustable crossbar

fawkin' awesome, i am so jealous.:bawling: beautiful pic. best setup i've ever seen. looks like you are ready for an expedition now. i know you had a good time.:bounce:

Edit: hey Jimbo, here's a quote from me off of another board where Steve was asking for ideas for accesories.

Steve,
I think you should add some type of brackets to the vertical support tubes on the sides of the jeep. There is enough room there to carry one or possibly two of the new style flat plastic gas containers. Or use for water in the same type containers.
The Expedition One™ Geri™ can (Fuel Pack) is made from from a hi-density polymer plastic and comes with a self enclosed flex spout with a sure seal anti-vibration fuel cap. Designed to handle loads of up to 800lbs of gear stacked on top of it. Dimensions 34" X 13.5" X 3.25".
:D:D JIMBO

·
Registered
430 Posts
I really like the looks of these racks, thanks for posting a pic of it being "used"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts