JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
It definatley is a great solution! :beer:
I loved my MK-19 Grenade Launcher in Somalia. Only drawback was having to "walk" the rounds onto target sometimes. But once you locked it in.....a launched grenade from 800 meters is devastating to the enemy! :thefinger:

This weapon took care of that problem.

·
Registered
587 Posts
i seen one on craigslist... :laughing::shaking:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
The Pentagon plans to purchase at least 12,500 of the guns -- at a price tag of 25,000 to 30,000 dollars each -- beginning next year, enough for one in each Infantry squad and Special Forces team.
That's $375 million... for one weapon per squad.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
It's a common expression. In short, we have a HUGE advantage over there. It's like an NFL team taking on a Jr High School football team. Get it?
I thought as much. There are those that would greatly disagree with you and your analogy, but I can't fault you for looking at the big picture. Trust me... there's nothing easy about being over there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I thought as much. There are those that would greatly disagree with you and your analogy, but I can't fault you for looking at the big picture. Trust me... there's nothing easy about being over there.
Johnny, I've been there and done that (Infantry), and trust me when I say it could be FAR worse. Anybody who disagrees with my analogy has to realize the enemy we are fighting is not a formidable one. Whoever thinks they're in an equal match up over there is (in my opinion) ignorant and not ready for a full scale war. The soldiers I worked with all realized we have it good going over there. The enemy is outnumbered and outgunned, they lack technology, and they have NO AIR FORCE or NAVY, etc. See what I mean. Imagine for a moment we were fighting China or another world power. Food for thought.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts