JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I am making my final preparations for my move to West Point, NY for the Army and I discovered today that both of my freedom top speaker bar screws are missing.

So, being that I leave on Monday morning it leaves me with little chance to get some between now and then. So I am beseeching the local members to see if anyone has a set I can purchase off of them?

Let me know if you have some available and what you want for them.

Thanks!

Anywhere in Houston would be great, the closer to Missouri City/Sugar Land the better!

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Mine went with the hard top but I ran without them for a long time with no issues. So if it doesn't work out you should be OK as long as the levers are in place.

And hopefully the weather will be nice for the long ass drive that is ahead of you - you can rawk it t-o-p-l-e-s-s for a few miles.

Go Army!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
I had started a thread on here about needing those, and everyone agreed that you only need them when you want to run the fronts only. Unless you're gonna make the drive like that, just order some and have them shipped to your new address so they're there when you get there.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Yup, lost mine about 2 years ago.....
You'll be fine :beer:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right on! Thanks for the replies everyone. I wasn't sure if I needed them or not but now I know!

Good times and here's to hoping for good weather for the trip! As long as I make it across the Mississippi I will be set.

Thanks again!

Josh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts