JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
He's a quitter... one bad season and he's gone. Y'all should get Ron Zook back, fuckers.... Please?

DROID 2... I has one.

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
LOL I called that weeks ago. He doesnt look very good doing that. Like some kid throwing a temper tantrum cause he lost.

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a feeling he was goning to come up with some BS excuse, but I though after such a bad season, he would come back for some type of redemption.

Oh well. Dan Mullen and Charlie Strong were the only reason he won, and they are both gone.

Go Gators!

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Maybe Lane Kiffin will leave USC for you guys. That would give Tennessee a reason to want to play Florida instead of laying down like normal.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Maybe Lane Kiffin will leave USC for you guys. That would give Tennessee a reason to want to play Florida instead of laying down like normal.
You bleed orange, so you get a pass on this drivel. :thefinger:

My, how UF has fallen. I was hoping it would feel better than it has, but it's just pitiful to me. Let's see how many FSU fans come crawling out of the woodwork by kickoff next year.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Let's see how many FSU fans come crawling out of the woodwork by kickoff next year.

They arleady are. People I havent heard of in YEARS are suddenly calling/texting/emailing me w/ their warchant semenhole drivel. I call them fairweather fans and they counter with "I'm alumni." I counter with "Fairweather Alumni - even worse."

Gators will be back.

Remember - if the Gators had no standards whatsoever, we would have had Cam Newton at QB this year. I wager we'd be playing for national title if we did.

I'm damn proud to be a Gator.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Again?

Give him a few weeks. Maybe he'll change his mind...again.

GatorHater:thefinger:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Opponents and rivals don't get all uppity now

UF with the current coaches was declining... and still beat UT and UGA

Now UF is the most powerful team in the country

If we want your coach we'll get him

Foley is flying around with basically a blank 20 mill check in his pocket

AD's around the country all said "fuck" upon Meyer's announcement

Coaches around the country are talking with their wives as we speak

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Opponents and rivals don't get all uppity now

UF with the current coaches was declining... and still beat UT and UGA

Now UF is the most powerful team in the country

If we want your coach we'll get him

Foley is flying around with basically a blank 20 mill check in his pocket

AD's around the country all said "fuck" upon Meyer's announcement

Coaches around the country are talking with their wives as we speak
oh, yea. you beat UT and UGA, break out the champagne, or Gainesville's equivalent, Busch Light.

Urban is just sad because his baby wasnt there this year to give him blumpkins in the locker room before each kickoff this season.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts