JKOwners Forum banner

UPS man said

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  JeepinJon 
#1 ·
Let there be light.

After waiting a few weeks for my light to be built it finally showed up yesterday, now I just need to mount it. I have two choices to pick between. I can mount it on the taller brackets that it came with, and it will leave just a few mm for adjustment between my light mounting tabs and the light.

The other option is to cut the light mount tabs off, and ust the normal brackets, and it will clear the top of the bumper by just a few mm.

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
I am just waiting to see what can be done with the Squadron LED lights for the bumper that you guys were working on, and I am hoping to see someone come up with a light bar for over the windshield with Baja Designs 50" bars. They have great products, but just aren't nearly as popular with the Jeep world as Rigid or Vision-X for some reason.

Looks sharp. Try to get us a pic of the light it belts out.
I will do that. It might be a few weeks though because I want to wait until I have the momentary switch added in to be able to demonstrate the high/low/strobe modes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.